Gum is an open source project so you can run it from source instead of running the pre-compiled project.
Obtaining the source code
- If you want to download the source:
- Download the source file from the "Source Code" link
- Unzip the file
- Otherwise if you want to run from the repository:
- Check the project out locally using TFS or SVN from CodePlex
Running the code
- Locate the .sln file in the unzipped location
- Double-click it to open Visual Studio, or open Visual Studio and load the .sln
- Run the build configuration in "x86". The build configuration may default to "Mixed Platforms". If you do not change it Gum will not compile.