Nov 1, 2016
- Anchor and Dock buttons now adjust text alignment
- Improved performance of screen loading (used to double-load)
- Greatly simplified the event system - now objects just have a HasEvents property, true to generate events (up to the engine to use, of course).
- Added support for "behaviors" - to allow behaviors that engines understand to be applied to components. Like ButtonBehavior.
- States window is now part of a tab view, allowing plugins to show up in that area.
- States can now be stacked vs. replaced. Improves previewing state combinations
- Dropdown no longer stays green after changing value.
- Updated to XCeed 2.6 to fix a runtime error.
- Fixed a crash which can occur when the variable grid is invisible
- Fixed crash occurring when rendering text larger than the entire scren
- Fixed bug where parent would add its children to the managers, causing double-rendering
- Fixed bug where folders would get removed from the tree view when unloading a project.
- Fixed text layout bug where sometimes the wrong dimensions were used when performing layouts.
- Animation plugin now properly handles renamed categories.
- Animation window no longer crashes Gum if the referenced states don't exist - this can happen if someone accidentally changes the state names in the XML file.
- Fonts now include the tab character (default to 4 spaces)
- Fixed newly-created exposed veriables not actually applying their values
- Anchor and Dock now properly refresh the property grid
- Objects with negative width or height are still selectable (this is a core change, and may not really impact Gum tool)
- Anchor/Dock can now be used on entire components and not just instances.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.